Conferences are important events for any industry and for the transport industry the 4th Annual Queensland Transport Infrastructure Conference is an opportunity for people in the industry and interested parties to talk about the transport industry in Queensland.
This event will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from the 21-22 May 2013.
More information is available at the conference website at http://www.qldconference.com.au/:
The 4th Annual Queensland Transport Infrastructure Conference will focus on the ambitious vision to ensure Queensland is at the forefront of transport infrastructure. Presentations from leading government and industry specialists will provide strategic analyses of the opportunities and challenges that will define this ambitious expansion for accelerating Queensland’s transport infrastructure development. Case studies from leading experts in flood reconstruction, Motorway upgrades, shipping channel reconstruction and freight terminal expansions will be the main focus of the Conference’s Agenda.
This two day conference will also provide its delegates with the perfect opportunity to discuss topics and issues presented and provide a fantastic networking opportunity where transport professionals, operators, contractors, consultants, investors can all learn of the latest plans, developments, share experiences and lessons learned.
2013 topics overview:
- Fitzroy Terminal Project
- Sunshine Coast light rail link project
- Gold Coast motorway project
- Bundaberg flood reconstruction project
- New Gladestone shipping channel project
- Future challenges and responsibilities in traffic operations and safety
The event will provide a platform for attendees to network while getting up to date with the proposed developments happening in the state’s transport industry.
The event is suitable for:
- Federal, State & Local Government department & agencies
- Banking, Finance & Law
- Transport managers and consultants
- Construction Contractors
- Project Developers & Planners
- Urban & Rural Developers
- Road, Rail, Air and Port professionals
- Consultants (Environmental / Engineering /Project Management)